Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wow..its been awhile..

just recently thinking of blogging dont know for what reason..well,my life has been changed alot..for good of cuz..what more could i ask for..a gf,caring frens,stable but unhappy job..but thats not the point..at least i have love surrounding me...this few days has been kind of pressure for me to think things i shouldnt think..well its my love of my life,mei chan..sometimes i do wonder does she ever feel pressured by me loving her too much?i mean as a boyfriend i wanna try to provide the best in our relationship but does she feel the same?i know she has her study life and good frens surrounding her but should it be this way for me to feel ignored?i was thinking what she said like this is me,my character,u will love me for who i am right.i just felt she is changed or some kind of pressure changed her attitude..but i still love her..is just that i wanna feel love just a tiny little drop..maybe im expecting too much from a undergraduate who has her own life but i thought long distance relationship should be this way..giving each other love messages whenever time permits..maybe i have to let go of her in this situation and grow up like a man..its so hard for me to carry on with all the love and effort i gave and end up only to see her ignoring everything...cant expect too much when the person is not really letting go of the past and with her studies,its really hard to expect love back...nevermind..ill keep this is my heart till i can bear it..introvert ppl like me do this way...goodbye world...see you again soon..

No comments: